1. About the exhibition room (Exhibition room viewing guide)
Click on each picture to get closer to it, and the title of the picture will be displayed in the upper right corner: "EXIT detail view".
Click |◀ to the right of "previous" to jump to the previous picture, and click |▶| to the right of "next" to jump to the next picture.
Click on the ⓘ to the right of the picture title to display information about the picture.
Click the three lines at the top right of the screen to display the menu below. Currently, menus are only displayed in German, French, and English.
*Japanese language will also be available in the near future.
The buttons below are not particularly necessary for viewing the pictures.
If you would like to purchase a work, please move to the screen in the virtual exhibition room where the small paintings are lined up as shown on the left.
As you approach each painting, a link will appear that says ``Click here to purchase a reproduction with NFT↗.'' When you click on it, detailed information about each work will be displayed in a separate window.
If you click "Add to Cart" in the detailed information, the item will be added to your cart and you can purchase it.
Please use the latest version of your web browser. We also recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser.
The items you can purchase at the virtual museum are reproductions and have NFTs attached to them.
*NFT (Non-Fungible Token) is a type of digital data issued and distributed on a blockchain, meaning a non-fungible token. By using this NFT, it becomes possible to guarantee that the digital data is one-of-a-kind, with no duplicates existing in the world, and it can be used in place of a certificate of authenticity.
To receive NFTs, you will need to create a dedicated wallet and register your wallet address from My Page. For more information, please see the information page below.
However, NFTs cannot be issued unless you register your wallet address within 3 months of purchasing the product.
For reproductions, please visit our auction site “DaVinci” can be resold. Please note that if the purchaser resells it on another site, the NFT certificate will no longer function.
- *Please note that if you do not register your wallet address within 3 months of purchasing the product, you will not be eligible for the award.
3. About membership
◆How to register as a new member
- Click the "Login/New Registration" link in the navigation.
- Click the "Register a new account" link.
- An email with the subject line ``Customer Account Activation'' will be sent to your registered email address, so click the ``Activate Account'' button in that email.
- When My Page opens, new registration is complete. You will receive an email with the subject "Customer Account Confirmation" to the email address you registered, so please check it.
◆About My Page
On My Page, you can do the following:
- Check your order history
- Registration/change of product delivery address
- Register/change name, email address, and wallet address
- Withdrawal application
◆If you have forgotten your password/Change your password
- Press "Login/New Registration" in the navigation.
- Click "Forgot your password?"
- Enter your registered email address and press the send button.
- You will receive an email with the subject line ``Reset your account password.'' Click the ``Reset password'' button in the email.
- You will be taken to the password reset page. Enter your new password and press the "Send" button.
- When My Page opens, password reset is complete.
◆Change of registered name
◆Change of registered email address
Contact FormPlease contact us.
*After purchasing the product, you will not be able to cancel your account until the order is shipped.
*For other periods, we will accept requests for withdrawal immediately, but please note that due to GDPR and banking regulations, there will be a grace period of several days until personal information is completely deleted. (We will contact you regarding the number of days etc. when you contact us)
◆Unsubscribe from email
If you click "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email sent from our company, your email subscription will be automatically canceled. If you would like to receive the delivery again, pleaseContact Formor check ``Receive email updates with news and offers'' during your next checkout.
4. About the product
- All products are made to order. Shipping will be around the end of the month following the sales end month. However, please note that delays may occur due to weather, traffic conditions, summer/winter holidays, etc.
- On this site, each person can purchase up to one item per item.
- Membership registration is required to purchase products at the virtual museum.
◆Characteristics of reproduction printing
◆Product purchase procedure
- Select the desired product on the product page and press the "Add to Cart" button.
- Click the "Purchase" button.
◇ If the purchase procedure page does not open and the "Login" page opens
You cannot complete the purchase procedure if you are not logged in. If you have already registered as a member, please log in. If you have not yet registered as a member, please register according to the new member registration procedure, and then proceed to the purchase procedure from the cart again.
◇ “Sorry, each person can only purchase one of the same item. If you see the message "We apologize for the inconvenience, please change the quantity in your cart before completing the purchase process."
On this site, each person can only purchase one item per person, so you cannot purchase more than one item in your cart. If this message appears, click "Change" and set the number of items in your cart to 1 before proceeding.
- Enter the shipping address and press the "Proceed to shipping method selection" button.
- Confirm your contact information, shipping address, and shipping charges, then press the "Proceed to Payment" button.
- Select your payment method and billing address and press the "Pay Now" button.
- After payment is completed, the order confirmation page will open. You will receive an order confirmation email with the same content as the subject "Order Confirmation".
5. About payment methods
You can use the following payment methods for purchases on this site.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB *Payment can only be made once.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay
6. About shipping charges
Shipping charges apply for reproductions purchased on this site. Shipping charges vary depending on the size of the product and the region of delivery.
Please note that even if you purchase multiple items, due to the nature of the products, only one item will be shipped.
Shipping list (all prices per item)
Hokkaido - Kyushu (excluding remote islands)
B3: 2,090 yen
Okinawa Prefecture (excluding remote islands)
B3: 4,070 yen
Remote islands (nationwide)
B3: 4,570 yen
[For locations other than remote islands]
Shipping will begin from the month following the end of the reservation period.
[For remote islands]
If the area falls under the remote island area, once payment is completed at the applicable prefecture rate, we will send you an email with the difference payment within a few days. Your order will be completed once the difference has been paid, and shipping will be in the month following the completion date. Please note that if payment is not made within one week, your order will be automatically canceled.
If you would like to ship overseas, please contact us using the inquiry form.
7. About checking the shipping status
Once shipped, a shipping notification email will be sent to your registered email. Additionally, if you register your phone number during the purchase process under "I will receive the latest shipping and delivery information by email," a shipping notification SMS will be sent to your registered phone number.
8. Regarding cancellations, returns, and exchanges
Cancellations after an order has been placed and returns/exchanges other than defective products will only be accepted if any of the following apply.
(1) If there is a defect in this product before it is delivered.
(2) If the product arrives different from the contents of your order.
(3) If it is clear that the product was damaged during delivery
In the unlikely event that the product is defective, please contact the inquiry desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please contact us. Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges if more than 8 days have passed since delivery.